Last Activity:01-20-2010 6:50 PM
Posted in thread: Leveling bathroom floor on 01-20-2010 at 07:53 PM
The bathroom is about 4'x6'. I put a 2' level on it tonight and it was out maybe 1/2" so its
not as bad as I said. I think some of the problem may be from the sub flooring getting wet due
to a toilet ...
Posted in thread: Leveling bathroom floor on 01-20-2010 at 06:22 PM
I know this has been asked several times but I didn't see anything that fit my situation. My
house is around 60 years old. The bathroom floor has a slight slant to it, seems like 3-4" over
a 5 foot sp...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question