Last Activity:10-17-2007 10:06 AM
Posted in thread: how can i untwist 4x4s on 10-17-2007 at 09:16 AM
I've straightened out 4x8s the same way Craig did but instead of water I used Terminix. It's
oil based and seem to soak in better. (I tried water too)It worked for the most part but on
areas where the...
Posted in thread: The Window Man is Here !!! on 10-17-2007 at 09:12 AM
Hello, everyone... I am a window treatments fanatic as I am planning on having a window
treatments related business early next year.Right now, I am still in the process of market
study and hopefully, ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question