Last Activity:11-17-2010 1:17 PM
Posted in thread: Furnace Heat on 11-17-2010 at 12:17 PM
I will look tonight when I get home from work to see the motor wiring.Than ks,Bill
Posted in thread: Furnace Heat on 11-16-2010 at 09:24 AM
Looking to try and fix furnace heat problem.For starters furnace is about 20 years old, but is
clean and in good shape.I replaced the fan motor in the summer and the a/c works fine. Now it
is time to ...
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- pressure washer advice
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos