Last Activity:04-23-2008 7:28 AM
Posted in thread: is vapour barrier needed when replacing siding? on 04-22-2008 at 08:05 AM
Thanks everyone for your input. It raises a couple more questions though. I know that Tyvek or
other housewrap is a moisture barrier and not a vapour barrier. My questions: even though the
Posted in thread: is vapour barrier needed when replacing siding? on 04-20-2008 at 02:46 PM
Hi everyone, we are replacing the wood siding on an older home with vinyl. In the process I
want to add insulation from the outside, since the home likely has very poor insulation. I plan
to tear off ...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab