Last Activity:04-27-2011 1:27 PM
Posted in thread: shingle roof bubbling in small area on 04-25-2011 at 10:57 AM
I Have a regular shingle roof. It has bubbled up in a small area. ( 3 -5 shingles coming up. )
Before I get up there and start taking it apart, does anybody know what that could be ?
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?