- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-17-2013 8:33 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Nm-b romex run outdoors on 03-10-2013 at 12:44 AM
Well, wireless, you can start here and follow the NEC .... the NEC requires stranded wire in
Posted in thread: Nm-b romex run outdoors on 03-08-2013 at 12:25 AM
How nice to have you very own cabin!If you are running conduit, you need stranded wiring, not
UF or ROMEX sheathed. Heat builds up and so code requires strands. UF can be undergrounded but
Posted in thread: Cant figure this out! Not getting 24v at the board or thermostat on 03-08-2013 at 12:20 AM
Bad fuse on the load side of the transformer.
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?