Last Activity:04-08-2011 3:53 PM
Posted in thread: troubleshooting indoor receptacle on 04-08-2011 at 02:53 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting back ... My troubleshooting was not complete when I ran into an
electrician I knew years ago. He came over to troubleshoot the problem. While he had his meter
Posted in thread: troubleshooting indoor receptacle on 03-17-2011 at 09:30 AM
Thanks for the replies JoeD and CharlieO.JoeD: I have to wait for the weekend to explore that
further.CharlieO: I used a LED tester with probes inserted in the outlets. The tester lights
LEDs to indic...
Posted in thread: troubleshooting indoor receptacle on 03-14-2011 at 11:09 PM
Thanks Blue Jay,This will give me more concrete troubleshooting. It will be the weekend before
I can spare the time to check it out. I will post feedback.
Posted in thread: troubleshooting indoor receptacle on 03-14-2011 at 02:15 PM
I see no replies yet. Did I ask the question wrong? Is more information needed?Please respond.
Posted in thread: troubleshooting indoor receptacle on 03-02-2011 at 02:03 PM
I will start with giving my level of understanding:[*]good foundational knowledge of DC auto
electrical troubleshooting. [*]understand Ohm's law.[*]understand safety precautions and
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?