Last Activity:11-02-2009 10:09 PM
Posted in thread: Hot water heater won't stay lit on 11-02-2009 at 09:19 PM
I am able to get my hot water heater to lite and work for a few hours, but it keeps going out.
How do I trouble shoot to verify it si the thermal coupler or could it be something else?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs