Last Activity:08-18-2010 11:03 PM
Posted in thread: Kenmore Side X Side not working on 08-02-2010 at 07:30 AM
Nestor,Thank you for the link to the website for the kenmore repair. The pic's that guy used
were of our frig (only kidding just looks the same). This hleped along with your comments thank
you very ve...
Posted in thread: Kenmore Side X Side not working on 07-31-2010 at 03:12 PM
Thank you for your answers, I have ordered the start up dev, named such by Kenmore. It had a
waffer that was chared and brooken. When it get's here I will follow up.
Posted in thread: Saving the viewing format in Windows XP on 07-30-2010 at 01:07 AM
Nestor,I checked my view settings and changed things and closed out and came back after
shutting down XP and the view stayed the same. I don't know if this is of any help? I hope it
Posted in thread: Kenmore Side X Side not working on 07-29-2010 at 06:43 PM
My daughter's kenmore (whirlepool) stopped working lites and fan under unit working. Not
freezing or cooling food. I found the start-dev burnt inside, I tested the compressor pin-outs
open to ground a...
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass