Last Activity:08-04-2010 11:53 PM
Posted in thread: Furnace Blower (fan) stopped working on 08-04-2010 at 09:10 PM
A few days ago, the furnace blower (fan) stopped working while my AC was on. Fortunately, my
compressor didn't go bad.I opened the connections inside the t'stat to make sure they were fine
- they were...
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help