Last Activity:04-29-2012 1:52 PM
Posted in thread: Cleaning Wood with shellac finish on 04-29-2012 at 12:29 PM
Have a 92 year old home, the wood was finished with Orange shellac... What is the best way to
clean this without damaging the finish?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?