- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-14-2009 11:36 AM
Posted in thread: No power to my thermostat on 10-14-2009 at 10:44 AM
Maybe you just have to replace the thermostat.
Posted in thread: Thermostat Help Please!!! on 10-14-2009 at 10:42 AM
First thing is to check the obvious. Snipped wires. Circuit breaker or call an electrician. You
can also call the company that makes the thermostat and just tell them what's wrong without
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- One Word Game
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway