- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-24-2007 5:35 AM
Posted in thread: Bathroom moisture a real problem on 04-09-2008 at 03:28 PM
thanks so much, Glenn. I haven't seen a fan with 300 CFM but I'll be checking that out!!Yes, a
300 CFM would do it if you do not mind the noise. You can go to 'Graingers.com' They sell
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots