Last Activity:02-05-2008 11:29 AM
Posted in thread: Exterior steel door on 02-05-2008 at 10:29 AM
One drawback to replacing a wooden door, especially an older one, with steel is that steel
cannot be trimmed to size. Most of the time I have to rip out the jambs and all, and replace it
with the preh...
Posted in thread: Exterior steel door on 01-22-2008 at 03:30 PM
I need to replace an old wooden door that goes into my unfinished basement. I want to replace
with something sturdy that will be weather resistant. I'm thinking that a steel door would
probably do the...
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help