Last Activity:08-12-2008 9:57 AM
Posted in thread: Really old house with corner problem on 08-12-2008 at 08:55 AM
Here are pictures I hope will explain better the problem. It looks like (I was told) they used
timbers. and put the old house on block foundation. I dug out the rotted part (looks like a
Posted in thread: Really old house with corner problem on 08-06-2008 at 05:24 AM
i just bought a really old house which had been placed on a foundation about 50 years ago. The
Northeast corner looks like a 10 by 10 or a squared log which runs along the foundation. the
corner beam ...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?