Last Activity:01-26-2010 4:15 AM
Posted in thread: Move a wall on 01-26-2010 at 03:15 AM
I will start removing the drywall today and post more pics soon.
Posted in thread: Move a wall on 01-24-2010 at 06:47 PM
I will have to move the HVAC return air out to the new wall. We really want this area opened
up. Removing the wall that extends past the kitchen entry is what we need to do.
Posted in thread: Move a wall on 01-23-2010 at 07:02 PM
here is the pic of the fridge. see that it is wedged against the wall. I cant make a recess in
the wall. It would not allow me to open the freezer door.
Posted in thread: Move a wall on 01-23-2010 at 06:54 PM
The fridge is just inside the kitchen entryway to the left. I had to remove the trim from the
entryway and baseboards just to wedge it in the space. It sticks out about 1 foot from the edge
of the cou...
Posted in thread: Move a wall on 01-22-2010 at 05:10 PM
I have a problem with this wall angleing too far into my kitchen. When it was built they did
not leave enough room for a side by side fridge.Its 3-4 inches to narrow. I want to move the
wall out to be...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge