Last Activity:02-24-2009 11:41 PM
Posted in thread: Removing the knobby thing from the stopper - HELP! on 02-24-2009 at 08:46 PM
Hello all:I'm trying to replace a tub stopper. I did it on another tub by removing the little
knob counter-clockwise, then unscrewing the big brass screw. The whole mechanism lifted right
out. This ot...
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete