Last Activity:11-20-2012 8:32 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Gas furnace does not shut off on 11-24-2012 at 02:22 PM
I traced the T-stat wires from the furnace to the T-stat. There was a splice in the line in the
wall. The wires were bare and wrapped in old painters tape. The tape came apart and the wires
Posted in thread: window issue? on 11-18-2012 at 04:50 AM
Does it happen after you open and close the window ?
Posted in thread: Gas furnace does not shut off on 11-18-2012 at 04:45 AM
Thanks for the reply. The T-stat was working fine before this started happening. I didn't
change anything on the wiring but I did check and tighten all the wires to make sure they
weren't loose. Still...
Posted in thread: Gas furnace does not shut off on 11-16-2012 at 04:45 PM
My gas furnace blower will not stay off when the t-stat reaches set temp. Here's what's
happening. When I turn the t-stat to heat both the blower starts slow then half a second later
it's on high. Nex...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?