Last Activity:05-09-2012 3:27 PM
Posted in thread: Putting screw into chrome/steel on 05-08-2012 at 08:40 AM
I have an old wall hydrant on my home that was missing the stem. I wanted to put a new sillcock
at that same location. I found a good anti-freeze sillcock and ground down the hex part near
Posted in thread: Mystery tub leak. on 09-08-2011 at 08:54 AM
Wow! Thanks for all of the ideas.. I know it isn't the drop ear 90 because I can see all of the
copper piping through the hole I punched behind the tub. What is the diverter tub spout? This
Posted in thread: Mystery tub leak. on 09-07-2011 at 12:43 PM
Moved into my current home about a year ago. After about a month I noticed a small amount of
water on my kitchen floor. I looked up and found water dripping from my ceiling; the drywall
was wet. After...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete