Last Activity:12-09-2007 10:04 PM
Posted in thread: What do you put around a door/doorframe to keep light from coming in? on 12-09-2007 at 09:04 PM
Thanks to all! I used black weather stripping tape all around the door and my room is as black
as night! thanks!
Posted in thread: What do you put around a door/doorframe to keep light from coming in? on 12-08-2007 at 10:06 PM
Hello there! I'm a newbie here and this is my first post and I have a question.I rent a room in
a house full of college students, and sometimes the hall light wakes me up because it comes
into my room...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs