Last Activity:01-16-2011 8:25 PM
Posted in thread: Kitchen Wiring on 10-12-2010 at 07:07 AM
So I got up the nerve to poke holes in my kitchen ceiling drywall this weekend, prior to our
huge Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. It was noticed by everybody but my spouse really
appreciated the differ...
Posted in thread: Kitchen Wiring on 10-04-2010 at 12:51 PM
Don't have a need for a fan since we have Split-Air conditioning in the area and it gets plenty
cool during the summer. Really just lacking lighting...I will check what else is running off
Posted in thread: Kitchen Wiring on 10-04-2010 at 12:49 PM
Thanks guys, the house is relatively new, built in 2002. I will try to find out what other
loads are on this switch before I buy the lights and start poking around in the attic!
Posted in thread: Kitchen Wiring on 09-30-2010 at 01:32 PM
Hi, my kitchen has one light centered in the middle of the room with a L-shaped counterspace on
one side of the room and an flat I-shape on the other wall. The issue that we have is that
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge