- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-14-2011 10:43 PM
Posted in thread: I use baking soda to clean just about everything. on 12-14-2011 at 09:46 PM
Cork-Guy:If mixing baking soda and vinegar in a drain pipe clears the clogged drain, then I
expect it's all the CO2 gas produced that does the trick.My sister swears by a product sold
here in Canada c...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?