Last Activity:04-16-2009 7:51 AM
Posted in thread: Do I need to grout antique subway fireplace tiles? on 04-16-2009 at 06:59 AM
I am redoing my fireplaces in my 1935 Bungalow. I found a bunch of mismatched antique fireplace
tile and came up with two layouts for the two fireplaces:Oops..this forum won't let me post
links, so I ...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair