Last Activity:10-16-2008 10:44 AM
Posted in thread: Open Ground Outlets on 10-12-2008 at 11:06 PM
Well, sorta fixed. They ran new wire from the panel to some of the junction boxes, and then
they ran new grounded 3 wire from the outlets to other junction boxes. The problem? They didn't
upgrade the ...
Posted in thread: Open Ground Outlets on 10-09-2008 at 11:19 AM
So I opened a number of outlet receptacles to see what is going on and am more confused now
than before. In some receptacles, the wires (3 wire, black, white and copper) coming in have
the ground term...
Posted in thread: Open Ground Outlets on 10-07-2008 at 11:16 AM
Hey Folks,I just moved into my new (old) house, and found out that my outlets all have an open
ground.The house was built in 1948, but the wiring was upgraded in 1987ish. It was originally
all the 2 p...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring