Last Activity:06-19-2011 2:53 PM
Posted in thread: possible frozen coil but a/c unit fan outside comes on only when set to 'cool' on 06-19-2011 at 01:53 PM
I recently turned my air conditioning on but within a week or two it has stopped working. It
started off working fine, then it seemed to be working at half capacity, and now no air blows
from the vent...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring