Last Activity:01-31-2010 2:53 PM
Posted in thread: 1st time homeowner! Advice needed! on 02-04-2010 at 08:55 PM
The Angle of Repose for soil, etc., is about 30°, so the closer you are to this angle the less
pressure will be on the retaining wall. If the hill is 4' high you'd then need it to be 8' from
Posted in thread: 1st time homeowner! Advice needed! on 01-31-2010 at 01:53 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Stephanie, I graduated from college in December and I'm 21 and just
recently purchased my first home. I am in need of some advice. The home I purchased is
definitely a fixer...
- This is a Test Thread
- One Word Game
- My cat is a moron, again
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day