Last Activity:12-20-2010 3:23 PM
Posted in thread: Furnace Question on 12-21-2010 at 08:00 AM
So it only uses that air for the burner....makes sense
Posted in thread: Furnace Question on 12-20-2010 at 01:26 PM
I have a ducane 90% furnace...My dad and his HVAC buddy installed it for me about 7 years ago.
Question I have is that I was looking over it the other day and it has two 3" pvc pipes running
out of it...
Posted in thread: New Attic Furnace or Electric baseboard on 11-29-2010 at 04:52 PM
I'm not too worried about a/c...2 window units keeps it cool.
Posted in thread: New Attic Furnace or Electric baseboard on 11-29-2010 at 03:47 PM
I have a home that is 900 sq/ft and it currently has an attic furnace. I am looking to either
replace it or go with electric baseboard heat. Just wondering if anyone could help me
decide....attic is n...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?