- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-30-2012 10:00 PM
Posted in thread: Raising the roof on 12-30-2012 at 09:02 PM
But everywhere is expensive. To stack a wall on top of existing wall, it required engineering
and tons of work that might not be cost effective.
Posted in thread: Raising the roof on 12-30-2012 at 09:00 PM
It is not worth the trouble and $ , just buy another house.
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots