Last Activity:07-06-2006 3:31 PM
Posted in thread: cement and cedar posts on 07-06-2006 at 02:28 PM
I understand from what I read that putting 4 x 4 cedar posts directly into concrete is a no no
in the sense that it causes the posts to rot prematurely. How about this option: coating the
bottom of th...
Posted in thread: oiled knotty pine walls - paint or remove on 07-01-2006 at 08:21 AM
I own a 50 year old house and one room (11' X 24') is covered in tongue and groove knotty pine.
The previous owner oiled the walls every 3 months. My question is: can I prime and paint these
walls as ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?