Last Activity:03-30-2011 2:20 AM
Posted in thread: Geothermal Heating on lakefront house on 03-31-2011 at 02:14 PM
That's a great idea and would be clean for our stringent water quality for the DNR oversight
crew. Re ducts, I was thinking that the 4' crawl space clearance might be a smidge to skinny
for ducting bu...
Posted in thread: Geothermal Heating on lakefront house on 03-30-2011 at 01:20 AM
Anyone have some experience using Geothermal heat with lake (or well) as heat source? This has
been a summer home forever and I've got no forced air so thinking about radiant heat. The house
is small ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs