Last Activity:10-23-2010 6:03 AM
Posted in thread: Attaching dryer vent to brick on 09-20-2010 at 03:50 PM
Thanks! Very helpful.
Posted in thread: Attaching dryer vent to brick on 09-19-2010 at 06:37 AM
My house had a plastic dryer vent mounted to an opening in the brick. The old vent fell off of
the brick wall and broke. I purchased a new plastic vent to mount to the brick opening. I am
new to home ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots