Last Activity:10-29-2007 1:08 PM
Posted in thread: combustion fan won't shut off on 10-29-2007 at 12:10 PM
nordyne furnace, propane, about year 2000no circuit board, just relays and basic stuffwhen i
turn on the power, the combustion fan runs constantly. won't shut off.this blows out the pilot
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help