Last Activity:09-03-2012 1:10 AM
Posted in thread: Wiring with push on connectors on 11-25-2012 at 10:52 PM
I put two T12 4 footer tube fluorescent fixtures up and was about to use some Wago Wall Nuts
push in connectors. Box says they're good for 12 - 16 AWG stranded and 12- 18 AWG solid wires.
The solid wi...
Posted in thread: Replacing fluorescent fixture on 09-03-2012 at 12:10 AM
I have two, four foot T12 light strips (fixtures). I've been slowly learning how to replace
these. I got new ones, but can't figure out how to get the hard plastic grommet for the feed
wires going int...
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game