Last Activity:01-10-2011 3:14 PM
Posted in thread: Water Damaged Ceiling / Wall near Fireplace on 01-10-2011 at 01:44 PM
First off - I believe the roofers have finally fixed the leak that was from the flashing around
the chimney.Info: House 1953; wood burning fire place; chimney rebuilt from roof up; fireplace
not in us...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?