- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-25-2011 12:50 AM
Posted in thread: Hardwood over concrete slab? on 11-20-2011 at 08:46 PM
Be carefull here, changing the height of the floor will change the rise of the first stair and
create a triping hazard. All tread heights should not change by more than 1/4 "ah so you mean
that if the...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs