- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-11-2012 10:32 AM
Posted in thread: Dehumidifier - do I need 3 or will 1 do? on 08-11-2011 at 12:50 PM
I also have a basement divided into multiple areas: a family room, a laundry room, and a
section in the middle. I bought one dehumidifier at first, but when I put it in one area its RH
would drop, but...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan