Last Activity:12-16-2009 1:55 PM
Posted in thread: Do I need to jack up this beam? on 01-15-2010 at 03:15 PM
I'm curious myself (for my own trivia!) about the walls and the beams being white. Frankly any
sort of insight into how why they did the floors this way w/o a post to support it in the
center boggles ...
Posted in thread: Do I need to jack up this beam? on 12-16-2009 at 12:48 PM
Hello everyone, newbie here!My mother-in-law has a 1950s era non-end unit townhouse that we're
looking at modernizing. When poking around in the basement we saw a beam that supports the
first floor th...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs