Last Activity:06-28-2008 4:10 PM
Posted in thread: Ceiling "waves" in drywall on 06-17-2008 at 04:10 PM
Thanks Glenn, I will run the 5/8" drywall the same way as the trusses. Offsetting the joints is
a great idea and should solve my sagging issue. I also agree with a drywall lift. I am too old
to be hol...
Posted in thread: Ceiling "waves" in drywall on 06-17-2008 at 02:11 PM
At first I thought the ceiling was poorly taped until I laid a long straight edge against it.
Now I know the ceiling is actually sagging between the trusses. After a little research it
looks like the ...
Posted in thread: Crawlspace sealing/insulation ... again. on 06-06-2008 at 08:32 PM
My only reason for ducting a little heat was to keep the pipes from freezing. I guess in theory
they should not freeze due to ground heat but I would rather be safe than sorry. If I can get
Posted in thread: Crawlspace sealing/insulation ... again. on 06-06-2008 at 03:02 PM
I am sure this has been asked a thousand times but here goes 1001. Is there any reason not to
insulate the crawlspace floor along with sealing the crawlspace and insulating the walls? We
are removing ...
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....