- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-13-2013 12:49 PM
Posted in thread: Samsung Fridge Not cooling on 03-13-2013 at 07:53 AM
I seem to have resolved the problem. The culprits are the defrost (bi-metal) thermostat and the
defrost temp sensor. It seems that the problem is that because these components were faulty
that the fri...
Posted in thread: Samsung Fridge Not cooling on 02-26-2013 at 03:57 PM
Yuchai,They tried replacing the Motherboard as well as the Fan, neither worked, we ended up
having an extended warranty with Lowes and used that to get a new fridge.Sorry I cant help any
more than tha...
Posted in thread: Samsung Fridge Not cooling on 02-25-2013 at 07:43 AM
Wozer - If possible, can you let me know what ended up being the culprit? I have a different
model fridge than you do, but the symptoms are identical as what you described so am interested
in what the...
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?