Last Activity:01-23-2010 10:40 AM
Posted in thread: damaged Hardy board siding on 01-23-2010 at 09:44 AM
I recently had an unfortunate occurrence while installing Hardy clapboard. A plank from our
scaffolding fell over and punched a baseball sized hole in the siding. It's in a short board
alongside a win...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill