Last Activity:05-11-2010 2:24 PM
Posted in thread: Application of sealant in winter... on 01-13-2009 at 10:45 AM
Welcome Zavs:The styrofoam may have been part of the packing material that didn't get
removed.You may want to use butyl rubber caulk but be sure to have some paint thinner for
clean-up. It is sticky a...
Posted in thread: Application of sealant in winter... on 01-12-2009 at 07:24 PM
Hi,I recently uncovered a mold/water issue in my basement. I have removed the drywall,
insulation and framing and have scrubbed the cement wall with soap and water and then bleach. I
have found the so...
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge