Last Activity:11-12-2012 6:19 AM
Posted in thread: Options to replace or re-tile kitchen on 11-09-2012 at 03:46 PM
I've done tile over tile before. here's how I did the prep work undercut baseboards, clean
existing tile, remove wax or other coating that are on existing tile, since your tile is not
shiny but even i...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?