Last Activity:07-09-2009 9:22 PM
Posted in thread: laminate vs Hardwood floor on 07-09-2009 at 08:15 PM
Many people have asked me if laminate flooring is better than a traditional hardwood floor. My
answer to that is an emphatic no. A hardwood floor is a much better option. It might be more
Posted in thread: Hardwood Floor Tools on 07-03-2009 at 07:47 PM
I did some research and it seems like the tools I need to install a hardwood floor in my living
room are a Miter box, blind nailer, framing square a chisel and a hammer. I'm assuming there
can't be mu...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question