Last Activity:10-23-2006 1:54 AM
Posted in thread: Is this method suitable for repairing the roof? on 10-22-2006 at 09:55 PM
Hi everyone,I'm a newbie in this forum. Recently the living room of my house have been leaking
especially during heavy downpours. After checking the roof condition I realize the wall develop
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge