Last Activity:01-08-2011 10:22 AM
Posted in thread: Exterior Door Kerf Weatherstrip on 01-03-2011 at 09:00 AM
Thanks for the tips. Do you see any problem filling in the existing kerf with one of those
expanding foam insulation products and then just trip off the excess?
Posted in thread: Exterior Door Kerf Weatherstrip on 01-02-2011 at 09:38 AM
Google "peachtree door weatherstripping." Older Peachtrees used the 1/4" kerf. The factory-type
weatherstripping is not available AFAIK. There is an after-market kit available that has
Posted in thread: Exterior Door Kerf Weatherstrip on 01-01-2011 at 01:27 PM
I have an exterior metal door that uses a vinyl/foam V shape weatherstrip that sits in a 1/4"
kerf. I need to replace it because it no longer creates a good seal with the door. I can find
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?