- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-11-2011 7:23 PM
Posted in thread: Fence repair on 05-11-2011 at 06:24 PM
I used this product PostProblemSolver.com to pull out 6 fence post stumps encased in concrete
in less than an hour. Best solution Iíve found.
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak