- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-04-2011 3:14 PM
Posted in thread: Vinyl flooring as baseboard & tile walls on 05-01-2011 at 11:46 PM
Not only that, but in places where liquids are likely to be spilled ie water, sweet drinks,
etc., the flooring extended up the wall and up the toekick of the cabinets prevents the liquid
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling