Last Activity:05-08-2008 12:45 PM
Posted in thread: Brick house foundation cracks. on 07-26-2007 at 07:57 PM
I am scoping out a basically abandoned brick house for potential cheap buy. The plan is to gut
and rebuild because the roof has rotted in taking a lot of the interior with it, it's out of
control and ...
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- One Word Game
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway