Last Activity:10-29-2011 9:17 AM
Posted in thread: GE GDS20SCASASS relay clicking but cycling on 10-29-2011 at 09:39 AM
the relay on the motherboard is clicking. Is the sounds of fluid moving i hear for a few
seconds before the relay clicks, the compressor starting up but failing?
Posted in thread: GE GDS20SCASASS relay clicking but cycling on 10-29-2011 at 08:19 AM
I have a GE GDS20SCSASS model fridge. just woke up to it clicking a relay over and over. If you
unplug it from the wall, and plug it in, you hear a few seconds of fluid moving (i think) and
then a rel...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question