Last Activity:03-29-2011 2:17 PM
Posted in thread: Baseboard waterproofing with Vapor Barrier? Possible? How? on 03-27-2011 at 06:48 PM
Coating the inside of the foundation will do little to stop the real trouble.90% of the fix is
outside not inside.Adding a french drain outside with a drain line that runs way away from the
house and ...
Posted in thread: Baseboard waterproofing with Vapor Barrier? Possible? How? on 03-27-2011 at 05:01 PM
My basement is leaking for some time now and now its getting worst. House built in 1983 and we
moved in 1999. The previous owner repaired a wall using epoxy injection. It worked for a while
but not no...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?